Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coffee muffins

This is a variation on the Dukan muffin recipe (p 161).
A weekend treat. Eat 3 for a daily dose of oatbran.

Preheat oven to 180c
I separated 4 room temperature eggs and whip whites and a pinch of salt to soft peaks. I then added a couple of teaspoons of nativa and continued beating until peaks were stiff.
To yolks add 8 tablespoons oatbran
1 220g tub of philadelphia extra light
2 desertspoons nativa granules, about
1/2 cup forme vanilla yoghurt and a rounded teaspoon of instant coffee granules. I then mixed the yolk mix with my electric beater until the coffee granules dissolved. I then folded in the egg whites and put in muffin tray and bake 30 min at 180C.





Can also fill with sweetened philadelphia.



using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment